Fogler, Rubinoff is a mid-sized business law firm with approximately 240 support staff and lawyers. Our firm successfully balances high standards of professionalism with a congenial, flexible work environment for our staff and lawyers. We are committed to delivering responsive, quality service, advice and technical expertise and seek support staff that strive for excellence, are committed to client service and enjoy working as part of a team.
Fogler, Rubinoff offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including health & dental, life insurance, LTD and AD&D coverage.
Fogler, Rubinoff LLP is committed to a diverse workplace and welcomes applications from all qualified women and men, members of visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity. We are a proud member of the Law Firm Diversity and Inclusion Network.
Consider achieving your career goals with us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All resumes are reviewed and maintained for six months. Should we require more information, and/or need to arrange for an interview, we will contact you. Please, no inquiries. Thank you for your interest in Fogler, Rubinoff LLP.
Interested Candidates are invited to forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Fogler, Rubinoff LLP is currently recruiting for the following position(s):
Records & Supply Clerk
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- File openings and analyzing and interpreting database findings on new clients, file closings
- Retrieval of files
- Prepare Closing Reports
- Conducting conflict searches: maintaining and updating conflict information database, files, organizing and maintaining conflict reports and related correspondence.
- Ensuring all supply orders are in good order; pricing reviews/validation, competitive shopping
- Order of stationery and Business Cards
- Prepare new employees' workspace by ensuring basic supplies are readily available
Assist Accounting with miscellaneous tasks:
- Client/mattermaintenance(settingup,changing matter names/client names, correcting address/contacts/lawyers/control, setting up bill groups/payors)
- Determine & ensure verification documents on file, if required
- Accountable for distributing weekly new files open reports and monthly new clients open reports as required.
- Law firm experience an asset
- Experience in ordering office supplies
- Experience with excel, word, databases, law firm accounting applications (Aderant)
- Excellent interpersonal, client service skills, attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs
- Work under minimum supervision