Fogler, Rubinoff is a mid-sized business law firm with approximately 240 support staff and lawyers. Our firm successfully balances high standards of professionalism with a congenial, flexible work environment for our staff and lawyers. We are committed to delivering responsive, quality service, advice and technical expertise and seek support staff that strive for excellence, are committed to client service and enjoy working as part of a team.
Fogler, Rubinoff offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including health & dental, life insurance, LTD and AD&D coverage.
Fogler, Rubinoff LLP is committed to a diverse workplace and welcomes applications from all qualified women and men, members of visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity. We are a proud member of the Law Firm Diversity and Inclusion Network.
Consider achieving your career goals with us: email@example.com.
All resumes are reviewed and maintained for six months. Should we require more information, and/or need to arrange for an interview, we will contact you. Please, no inquiries. Thank you for your interest in Fogler, Rubinoff LLP.
Interested Candidates are invited to forward a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fogler, Rubinoff LLP is currently recruiting for the following position(s):
Corporate Law Clerk - Not for Profit
The duties and responsibilities of the Corporate Law Clerk include :
Preparation of the following documents with respect to:
- Articles of Incorporation/Organization (including share provisions), Amalgamations, Amendments, Revivals, Dissolutions, Continuances, Extra Provincial Registrations
- Review and update minute books to rectify deficiencies
- Draft agreements and provide supporting documents relating to corporate and tax reorganizations
- Handling complex legal matters for not-for-profit corporations, including charitable registration and maintenance
- Participate in departmental projects that focus on corporate software upgrades
- Law Clerk Diploma from a recognized post-secondary program or Certificate from ILCO
- Minimum of 5+ years' relevant experience
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a team environment and independently
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure while meeting multiple deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CorpLink and Fast Company Software