Our immigration team provides expertise in a broad range of business and individual immigration applications. We work with our clients to deliver high-quality, cost-effective and efficient solutions in all areas of the complex and evolving area of Canadian citizenship and immigration regulatory requirements.
Our immigration law services include
- Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) based Work Permits
- Work Permits under Intra-Company Transfer provisions, NAFTA, GATS, Canada-Chile FTA and other LMIA exempt work permit categories
- Temporary Resident Visas
- Business Visitor assessments and applications
- Provincial Nominee Program applications for businesses, investors and individuals
- Permanent Residence applications under Express Entry Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program and Provincial Nominee Program
- Renewal of Permanent Resident Cards
- Start-up Visa Applications
- Canadian Citizenship Applications
- Temporary Resident Permits to overcome inadmissibility
- Employer Compliance Reviews
- Family Class Applications, including sponsorships and super visas
Fogler, Rubinoff's Immigration Counsel
We are pleased to have as our immigration counsel Immi Sikand of Sikand Law, which firm provides a broad range of immigration services for individuals and businesses. Immi is certified by the Law Society of Upper Canada as a Specialist in Citizenship and Immigration Law. She can be reached at 647.875.2114 or by email @ firstname.lastname@example.org.