Michael is an associate with the firm's commercial real estate and banking groups.
AUGUST 05 2020
Michael Coleman speaks with Queens' Law about the formation of the Queen’s Chapter of the Black Law Students’ Association
In the article A Grand Idea Whose Time Had Come, Michael Coleman, speaks with Queen's Law about the establishment of the Queen's Law Chapter of the Black Law Students' Assoication and the role the Association has played in empowing a new community of legal professionals.
FEBRUARY 14 2020
A life transformed, black awareness heightened
A feature article in the Queen's Law Reports on Michael Coleman, Law' 17 and co-founder of the Black Law Students' Association of Canada - Queen's Chapter.
MAY 07 2019
"Good Working Order" - What Does This Mean in the Context of a Commercial Real Estate Agreement of Purchase and Sale?
Including certain representations and warranties in commercial real estate agreements of purchase and sale is commonplace. Although in a hot market, the nature and extent of such representation and warranties become more and more limited.
- Called to the Ontario Bar, 2018
- Queen’s University, JD, 2017
- York University, Honours BA Philosophy, 2014
- Assistant Basketball Coach (House League) – Mississauga Monarchs
- English and Math Tutor for Recent Immigrants from South America
- Charitable Awareness Team Volunteer – Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF)