Olga is an associate with the firm’s commercial real estate group. Olga joined the firm as a law clerk in 2015. During her role as a clerk Olga was working on commercial lending transactions such as construction financings, project financings and conventional mortgage financings. Prior to her call to the Bar, Olga was trained as a lawyer in Ukraine and began her career on a full time basis as an associate in a corporate/commercial department in a law firm in Ukraine. Olga is developing a broad commercial real estate practice and advises clients on commercial lending and financings. She is also fluent in Russian and Ukrainian.
JUNE 19 2020
Congratulations to the Foglers lawyers elected to the 2020-2021 OBA Section Executive
Congratulations to Albert Engel, Samantha Green, Olga Samsonova, Jared Schwartz and Bill Taggart on being elected to the 2020-2021 Ontario Bar Association's Section Executive.
- Law Society of Ontario
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association, Public Affairs Liaison, Real Property Law Executive
- Urban Land Institute
- Called to the Ontario Bar, 2017
- Federation of Law Societies of Canada, National Committee on Accreditation, Certificate of Qualification, 2016
- University of Toronto Global Professional Master of Laws (GPLLM), 2015
- National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy, LL.M, 2009
- Yaroslav Mudryi National Law Academy of Ukraine (Specialist) 2008
- Yaroslav Mudryi National Law Academy of Ukraine (LL.B) 2007