Pritika is an associate with the firm’s Tax and Wills and Estates group. She joined the firm in 2020 after previously working at a full-service national firm. Pritika is developing a broad tax practice and has a particular interest in corporate taxation and estate planning for owner/managers and high-net -worth individuals.
Pritika received a dual J.D. from both the University of Windsor and the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law. While in law school, Pritika was a Co-director of the Corporate Commercial Law Club, an executive member of the Merchandising Committee and a Volunteer Ambassador for Windsor law. In 2015, she also completed an externship with the City of Detroit Corporation Counsel, in the Tax Appeals department.
Pritika is currently pursuing the In-Depth Tax Course provided by the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants.
- Called to the Ontario Bar, 2018
- University of Windsor, J.D., 2017
- University of Detroit Mercy, J.D., 2017
- Western University, Bachelor of Management and Organizational Studies, Honours Specialization in Accounting, 2014
- Ontario Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Canadian Tax Foundation
- Society of Trust and Estate Planners (STEP)
- South Asian Bar Association