Sabrina practices in the firm's Business Law Group. Her practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, financings and commercial law matters.
Sabrina completed her undergraduate studies at York University before attending Osgoode Hall Law School where she obtained her Juris Doctor degree. During her time in law school, Sabrina sat as a member of Student Caucus and spent a semester as duty counsel at Parkdale Community Legal Services.
Sabrina joined the firm as a summer student in 2011 and articled with the firm in 2012-2013. She was admitted to the Ontario Bar in 2013.
NOVEMBER 21 2016
Passing the Torch: Selected Topics in Business Succession Planning
Plus Delta magazine published by the Consulting Engineers of Ontario, featured an article authored by Sabrina Nardone titled "Passing the Torch: Selected Topics in Business Succession Planning." The article highlights some considerations that entrepreneurs should think about when beginning to map out the future succession of their firms.
NOVEMBER 01 2012
From the Schoolyard to Cyberspace: The Supreme Court of Canada Recognizes the Importance of Privacy for Victims of Cyber-bullying
Co-Author, Ontario Bar Association Newsletter - Education Law Section. From the Schoolyard to Cyberspace: The Supreme Court of Canada Recognizes the Importance of Privacy for Victims of Cyber-bullying
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Ontario Bar Association
Awards & Distinctions
Charles E. Woodrow Award for Academic Excellence, Osgoode Hall Law School
- Admitted to the Ontario Bar, 2013
- Osgoode Hall Law School, Juris Doctor, 2011
- York University, B.A. (Hons.), English and History, 2007
- March 2017 – Presenter "Raising Money" BioLink, Goodman School of Business
- May 2016 – Presenter "Employee/Contractor Compensation and Stock Options", Get Investment Ready, Keiretsu Central Canada Forum
- February 2016 – Presenter, “Start-Up Legal Seminar”, at BioLinc Incubator, The Goodman School of Business, Brock University