Bill is a senior tax lawyer providing clients with a broad range of income tax expertise for entrepreneurs, with special emphasis on acquisitions and divestitures. As a pragmatic legal and business advisor to both start up and well established ventures, he provides creative planning for succession and tax minimization both from a personal and corporate perspective.
Bill provides an additional dimension in an advisory, execution, and compliance roll given his dual qualification as both a tax/corporate lawyer and a Chartered Accountant. He has acted as counsel and director for several professional sport franchises including the Canadian Football League and the National Lacrosse League.
- Bar Admission Instructor
- CCH Tax Conference
- Certified General Accountants Annual Conference
- Law Society of Ontario
- CICA and Ontario Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Canadian Tax Foundation
- University of Saskatchewan Alumni Association, Past President
- Summit Golf and Country Club Ltd., Past President
- Admitted to Ontario Bar, 1976
- Admitted to Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario, 1974
- Juris Doctor (JD), 1972 University of Saskatchewan
- B. Comm., 1971
University of Saskatchewan