We have an immediate opening for a IT Help Desk Support to join our very busy Information Technology Department. The successful candidate will be an integral part of our dynamic and talented team and will provide day-to-day first level technical support to all employees within the firm.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize technical issues and quickly learn new technologies. In addition, the successful candidate will have exceptional oral and written communication skills who is able work independently and as part of a team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support received through the IT help desk email and phone system;
- Identify and respond quickly and effectively to all requests in a professional and courteous manner;
- Troubleshoot and resolve software, hardware, local and remote network connectivity issues in both office and home environments. Escalate issues to second level support as required;
- Provide detailed documentation of end-user technical issues and resolutions;
- Assist with computer deployment and user setup for onboarding of new users and office rotations;
- Assist with support and setup of audio/video meetings and boardroom video conferencing equipment;
- Participate in project-based work as required;
- May perform other duties within the nature and level of the job; and
- Participate in weekly rotating schedule for on-call support outside of regular business hours.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a help desk technical support role. An equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be acceptable;
- University degree or college diploma in information technology, comparable work experience and/or a combination of technical certifications;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft’s suite of applications (Office 2013 – Office 365 including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Teams);
- Knowledge of Remote Desktop and VPN remote connectivity solutions;
- Document Management System experience is an asset, specifically NetDocuments;
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking in a Windows server environment;
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrates patience, professionalism and a courteous manner in all service interactions;
- Professional Services or Legal Services environment experience is an asset;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; and
- Ability to work within a team environment and independently.
Why You Should Apply:
Fogler, Rubinoff LLP offers a congenial work environment, competitive compensation commensurate with experience, and a full benefits program. Our benefits include health and dental coverage, competitive vacation packages, referral programs, employee assistance, and employee discount services. When starting at the Firm, new team members are provided a comprehensive training and orientation program. Our Firm strives to continue to nurture the professional development of our support staff through offering training workshops regularly throughout the year and Lunch & Learn events on a variety of topics on a quarterly basis.
We look forward to meeting the successful candidate and having a long-term professional relationship. Interested candidates are invited to submit a detailed resume in confidence to email@example.com. Please include where you saw this job posting in your e-mail.
Fogler, Rubinoff LLP is an equal opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. We welcome applications from people with diverse backgrounds, identities, and cultures.
Fogler, Rubinoff LLP welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those candidates selected
for an interview will be contacted.