Amna is an associate in our Commercial Real Estate and Banking Law practice groups. She is developing a diverse commercial real estate and financial services practice.
Amna is a graduate of the University of Toronto Faculty of Law. Prior to law school, Amna also received her Honors Bachelor of Science from the University of Toronto. In her spare time, Amna enjoys travelling and sampling new cuisines. Before joining Foglers as an Associate, Amna summered and articled with the firm.
- Called to the Ontario Bar, 2019
- University of Toronto, JD, 2018
- University of Toronto, Honors Bachelor Science Double major in Neuroscience and Health Studies
- Caseworker, Downtown Legal Services, Sep 2015 – Apr 2016
- Caseworker, Advocates for Injured Workers, Sep 2016 – December 2016