Avi's practice focuses on advising public and private real estate investors and developers on all aspects of commercial real estate acquisition, disposition, financing and development including:
Drafting, negotiating, and structuring agreements and transactions relating to real estate purchases, financings and sales, property and asset management agreements, lease arrangements and the financing of leasehold interests, and land development and cost sharing arrangements.
Avi also has unique expertise in leading due diligence teams when acting for purchasers and lenders with respect to real estate portfolios in Canada and abroad.
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Ontario Bar Association
- Osgoode Hall Law School Law, LL.B., 2002
- John Hopkins University Public Health, Masters, 2001
- Ner Israel Rabbinical College Talmudic Law, BTL, 1994
- Executive Board - Eitz Chaim Schools
- Event Co-Ordinator and Fund Raiser - Chai-Lifeline, Canada