Myriah is the firm’s Director of Professional Development. She is responsible for all aspects of the firm’s summer and articling student programs, including the recruitment, mentoring and performance management of the summer and articling students. She also oversees all aspects of the firm’s associate program including professional development and career planning and advancement of the firm’s associates.
Myriah began working at Fogler’s as an articling student in 2000. Her homegrown career at the firm provides a unique perspective that allows Myriah to guide students through our program and ensure their integration and experience at the firm is rewarding. Prior to taking on the position of Director of Professional Development, Myriah worked as an litigation lawyer specializing in the areas of corporate, employment and construction law.
AUGUST 18 2016
Myriah Graves and Yadira Flores Featured in Lexpert's article "Beyond Grades"
Myriah Graves and Yadira Flores were interviewed by Lexpert Magazine in the article “Beyond Grades” which discusses how law firm are not just looking at transcripts when evaluating applicants – volunteer and previous work experience can also give you a leg up. Read the article here.
- Admitted to Ontario Bar, 2002
- University of Windsor, LL.B., 2001
- University of Western Ontario, B.A., 2000
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association, Women's Law Forum
- Toronto Lawyers Association
- Law Society of Ontario
- NALP, Member of the NALP Mid-Year Winter Meeting planning committee and Co-Chair of the NALP Canadian Section CDLE working group
- TLOMA, Representative for the 2019 TLOMA Assoicate Compensation Committee
President, Board of Directors - Nottinghill Co-Operative Preschool