Lloyd S.D. Fogler is one of the founding partners of Fogler Rubinoff LLP, established in 1982 by a merger of the Fogler, Siegler, and Rubinoff & Rubinoff law firms.
He received his B.Comm (Hons.) from the University of Toronto in 1954, and his LL.B. (Hons.) from Osgoode in 1958. He was appointed to the Queen's Counsel in 1970 in the Province of Ontario. Lloyd has held several directorial positions with organizations such as the Canada land Company, Brampton Brick Limited, the Royal Ontario Museum, the Canadian Opera Company, the Canadian Society for the Weizmann Institute of Science and Mount Sinai Hospital.
- Appointed To Queen's Counsel, 1970 Province of Ontario
- Admitted to Ontario Bar, 1958
- LL.B.(Hons.), 1958
- B.Comm (Hons.) 1954 University of Toronto