Lloyd S.D. Fogler is one of the founding partners of Fogler Rubinoff LLP, established in 1982 by a merger of the Fogler, Siegler, and Rubinoff & Rubinoff law firms.
He received his B.Comm (Hons.) from the University of Toronto in 1954, and his LL.B. (Hons.) from Osgoode in 1958. He was appointed to the Queen's Counsel in 1970 in the Province of Ontario. Lloyd has held several directorial positions with organizations such as the Canada land Company, Brampton Brick Limited, the Royal Ontario Museum, the Canadian Opera Company, the Canadian Society for the Weizmann Institute of Science and Mount Sinai Hospital.
- "A Threat to Investor's Security", Financial Times of Canada
- Resolution Before Adjudication, 1989 Insight Conference
- Shareholders Agreements Buy-Sell Clauses and Their Tax and Legal Implications, 1989, Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants Annual Convention.
- Selected Thoughts and Considerations for the Public Company Director, 1988
- Integration of Futures Contracts and Options Thereon Into Traditional Stock and Bond Portfolios - The Legal & Regulatory Issues in Canada, 1984, Commodities Futures Conference.
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Ontario
- Canada Lands Company
- Royal Ontario Museum 2004-2009
- Canadian Opera Company 2000-2009
- The Canadian Society for the Weizmann Institute of Science
- Brampton Brick Limited 1986-2011
- Mount Sinai Hospital Foundation, 2006, Director and Honorary Officer
- Mount Sinai Hospital, 2002-2006, Honorary Officer
- Mount Sinai Hospital, 2002-2006, Past Chairman
- Mount Sinai Hospital, 1998-2002, Chairman Emeritus
- Mount Sinai Hospital Foundation, 1996-2002, Chairman
- Mount Sinai Hospital, 1992-1998, Chairman
- Appointed To Queen's Counsel, 1970 Province of Ontario
- Admitted to Ontario Bar, 1958
- LL.B.(Hons.), 1958
- B.Comm (Hons.) 1954 University of Toronto