Michael Fraleigh is the Program Director for “Managing a Healthcare Pandemic: Reducing and Managing the Legal Risks”.
Specifically developed in response to the current COVID-19 pandemic, this program is designed to bring to the forefront challenges healthcare practitioners and organizations are facing, including:
- Understanding and Managing a Healthcare Pandemic
- The Public Health Perspective
- The Hospital Perspective
- The Physician and Nurse Perspectives
- Fallout from the Pandemic: Litigating a Coronavirus Claim
- Are class actions and medical malpractice claims possible? Viable?
- Lessons learned from SARS and COVID-19