Alex is a Partner in the Commercial Real Estate group. He acts for landlords, tenants, developers, lenders and property managers in respect of industrial, commercial, retail and office leases.
Alex also acts for clients on a number of corporate/commercial matters, including advising on, drafting and negotiating various commercial contracts. He has experience representing both vendors and purchasers in asset and share transactions.
Prior to joining Fogler, Rubinoff LLP, Alex worked as an associate in the Toronto office of an international law firm.
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Canadian Bar Association
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Armenian Bar Association
- Admitted to Ontario Bar, 2008
- Osgoode Hall Law School, J.D., 2007
- York University, B.A., 2004