Samantha practises in the firm's Litigation and Dispute Resolution Group. She maintains a wide-ranging civil and commercial litigation practice which includes real estate litigation and bankruptcy and insolvency litigation and professional negligence litigation.
Samantha has appeared on behalf of clients in Ontario Superior Court and in a variety of alternative dispute resolution settings.
Samantha completed her undergraduate studies at the University of Ottawa in 2009, following which she attended law school at the University of Toronto. During law school Samantha served as a research assistant for the Environment and Land Tribunal of Ontario.
Samantha joined Foglers in 2014 after articling and working as an associate at a commercial litigation firm in Toronto.
MARCH 17 2016
8 Tips for Building a Successful Alternative Fee Arrangement
Alternative Fee Arrangement (AFA) has become a buzzword in the legal community, and lawyers should expect clients to ask to enter into an AFA. Prepare yourself with these eight important tips for building an AFA.
- "Administrative Justice and Innovation: Beyond the Adversarial/Inquisitorial Dichotomy", by Samantha Green and Lorne Sossin, The Nature of Inquisitorial Processes in Administrative Regimes, ed. Laverne Kacobs and Sash Baglay (Ashgate), 2013
- Advocates Society
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- University of Toronto, Juris Doctor, 2012
- University of Ottawa, Bachelor of Social Studies in Political Science and Public Administration, 2009
- Samantha is a member of the Grants Committee for Proaction, Cops and Kids, an organization that funds interactive programs for police officers and youth.